Wuhan University is a crucial national University under the administration of Master of Education. The founder of Wuhan University was Zhang Zhidong. It was founded in the year 1893. By the end of 1946, the University has developed 6 colleges named the colleges of liberal art, law, sciences, engineering, agriculture, and medication. The University is located in the metropolitans of Wuhan. The University is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of China. It is a coeducational organization for higher education. It supplies a large range of courses and programs in all areas of research study that are acknowledged across the globe. Getting admission to Wuhan University is not a difficult task. Almost all of the leading universities in China have a smooth and hassle-free process of admission. In an addition to this, the admission process is entirely transparent which is a lot more helpful for the Indian medical students. The environment in the university is just fantastic for studies. Each of the universities has an excellent environment that is ideally suited for research studies. Most importantly, the faculty members are friendly and assist each of the students with any problem in research studies they face. It merely feels like home far from the house while studying medication in China.
Wuhan University at a Glance
|Intake for MBBS at Wuhan University||September|
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Wuhan University||75% of PCB|
|NEET Requirement||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission at Wuhan University||45-60 Days|
|Fees for MBBS at Wuhan University||40000 RMB Per Year|
|Living Cost||5000 RMB Per Year|
|Duration of MBBS in Wuhan University||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO Approved|
University Key Features
- Wuhan University is ranked number 9th according to the Top Universities in China 2022.
- The University is among the very first batch of universities that consists of thirty qualified to teach MBBS to the trainees in the English language as revealed by MOE China.
- It is authorized by the World Health Organization and students are qualified to stand for Medical Licensing Examination performed by the numerous countries such as NMC, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS, and so on
- The University is the oldest and most prominent institute located in China.
- It is a member of Project 985.
- Among the huge and gorgeous Universities with inexpensive costs and good ranking.
- It has a history of over a hundred years.
- In China, it is ranked among the Top 10 and Top 100 worldwide Ranking.
Accreditation of University
The degrees from Wuhan University are acknowledged across the world. It has received accreditation by the different companies such as:
- World Health Organization
- National Medical Commission
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- Health Professional Council of South Africa
MBBS Fees in Wuhan University 2022
|Wuhan University||Tuition Fee/Year||Hostel Fee/Year|
|Fees in RMB||40000 RMB||5000 RMB|
|Fees in Rupees (INR) approx.||4,00,000 Rupees/yr.||50,000 Rupees/yr.|
Duration of MBBS in Medical University
The period of MBBS at Wuhan University is of six years which comprises academic research study along with internship sessions. The First 5 years are committed to medical studies and the last year is for an internship to boost their medical abilities.
In the 5 years of medical research study, the students will study the following subjects:
- Human Anatomy
- Community Medicine.
- Forensic Medicine.
- Surgical treatment.
In the last year, practical internship sessions are offered to the students in the medical healthcare facilities of China. Students discover useful about medications, usage, and enhance their abilities connected to medicinal practice.
MBBS Intake of University
The medical candidates, who wish to take admitted to Wuhan University, can request the September consumption of the MBBS research study. Single consumption for the study of medicine is supplied by the University.
Ranking of the University
Based on the QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) World University Ranking, Wuhan University is ranked at number 257. Moreover, as per www.4icu.org, the national ranking of Wuhan University is seven whereas the world ranking is 71.
Medium of Teaching in Medical University
The language used to teach medication to global medical candidates in English. It ends up being comfy for all the abroad trainees to engage with their instructors and likewise understand the academic research studies. The university has ensured that language does not end up being a barrier in the course of higher research studies in medicine for the trainees coming from the various nations of the world.
MBBS Eligibility in Medical University
The candidate must have eligibility requirements to get admission to the Wuhan University which are as follows:
- The candidate should be in good health.
- The age of the candidate should be eighteen years or above by September 2022. The applicants under the age of eighteen years should offer authorization from their guardian in composition.
- The applicant needs to have greater secondary education.
- The English Language Test is needed, either TOEFL 80 or IELTS 5.5.
Document Required for MBBS in Medical University
There are some documents required to get admission to Wuhan University which are as follows:
- Mark sheet of senior secondary
- Mark sheet of Matriculation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Medical Certificate of applicant
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Hostel Facilities for International Students.
Along with the noteworthy quality of education, the University also provides an adequate number of centers or facilities such as:
- Lodging facilities.
- Mess Facilities where the students can get healthy food.
- Internet centers to help students explore relevant details as and when needed. The Internet likewise assists in case there is a requirement to get some additional educational details related to some subjects.
- Library centers help students in their research studies and enhance their level of understanding.
- For the upkeep of the health, Gym in addition to sports ground centers.
Scholarships for Students
Different scholarships are likewise offered to the trainees who are economically weak and not able to pay their charges. Various scholarship programs exist such as the Chinese federal government scholarship, Confucius Scholarship, etc.
Advantages of Studying Medicine at Wuhan University
- Degrees from Wuhan University are highly acknowledged by big organizations like National Medical Commission and World Health Organization.
- The period of MBBS at Wuhan University is of 6 years which consists of scholastic study in addition to internship sessions. The First 5 years are devoted to medical studies and the last year is for an internship to enhance their medical abilities.
- After completion of MBBS from Wuhan University, the trainees will get eligible to appear for the medical checkup and practice medicine in their nation.
- The university has a highly appealing environment for medicinal studies.
- Professors are cooperative, certified, and ready to support trainees with doubt sessions.
- Fantastic facilities with modern amenities helped the students to register for the various courses consisting in medicine.
- Easy to satisfy eligibility criteria and inconvenience-free admission process.
About Wuhan City
Wuhan University is located in Wuhan city. It is the capital of Hubei and among the popular cities in Central China. The city is well linked to the other significant cities of the nation. The city is the fastest city growing in China and is the center of industry and commerce. It is house to the four clinical along with technological development parks. It ranks in the Top 50 of the “affordability” classification as per the very best Student Cities Index. This makes the Wuhan city more popular for abroad trainees.
The climate in the city is favorable. Trainees from India are quickly able to adjust to the existing weather condition. Students like enjoying the various seasons while MBBS studies in China. The quality of education in China is matchless to that of Western European countries both in terms of price in addition to expediency. Thus, it is advised by existing Indian students registered for greater studies in the nation. Rush to gather details and proceed with the admission procedure. Contact a reputable MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi to make your admission process trouble-free.
Why MBBS in China?
China, among the biggest economies on the planet, has slowly gathered appeal as a location for a medical degree. With the increase in overseas students reaching out to their top-ranked universities, MBBS infrastructure in China has been consolidated to provide quality education. MBBS in China has grown throughout the years at a fast rate and the institutes have been supplying brilliant alternatives for all the students who are being available in pursuing their medical degrees. With advanced infrastructure, lower cost structure, and accommodation costs, trainees have more reason to apply to Universities here. The medical program in China is certified and worldwide acknowledged by WHO and other relevant medical foundations.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in China.
- No entrance evaluation before admission.
- No scopes for bribery and contributions.
- The colleges are funded by the Chinese government which implies that the tuition costs are low.
- The lodging costs are likewise optimized for trainees.
- All the colleges in China have a top-class infrastructure.
- On-campus trainee accommodation was likewise available.
- The medical degree used here is recognized by a globally recognized foundation such as WHO.
- Diverse culture with festivities all around.
- They accept students originating from any ethnic background, race, gender, or orientation and have high tolerance policies.
- The trainees can deal with practical cases in leading health centers.