Michigan Department of Health and Human Services officials said Thursday that a child had contracted the potentially fatal disease. This is the first case confirmed in the state since 2009. The state of Michigan...
- Bobby Deol on 25 years in Bollywood: Thankful to fans who always stood by me
- 'Hungama 2' cast off to Manali to resume shoot after COVID-19 test
- Not conscious about my image getting hampered on Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin
- 400-500 mn vaccine doses for 25 crore people by July 2021: Harsh Vardhan outlines India's COVID plan
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil watches The Lunchbox for 13th time, remembers father listening to The Beatles