|Product Name||Iron Ore|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available||Asia Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Thailand, South Korea, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Nepal, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, UAE, Israel, Hongkong, Singapore, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Australia, and New Zealand|
Europe: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Finland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Greece,
North America: United States and Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Ecuador, and Peru
Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Iron Ore Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/iron-ore-price-trends/pricerequest
Iron Ore is minerals and rocks full of iron oxides, making it ideal for the extraction of iron for economic purposes. It is the main source of the world’s iron and steel industries. These ores have a rigid appearance, and their colour may range from dark grey, bright yellow, and deep purple to rusty red.
The leading Iron Ore producing countries globally are Australia, Brazil, South Africa, Canada, and Ukraine.
Key Details About the Iron Ore Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Iron Ore price, crude oil price, diesel price, etc. in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Iron Ore price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Iron Ore Price Trend:
Industrial uses impacting Iron Ore price trend primarily include producing steel (98%), and the leftover is used for applications, including powdered iron which is used for some kinds of magnets, steels, catalysts, and auto parts. It is also used for using radioactive iron employed in making medicines and as a tracer element in metallurgical and biochemical research. Iron blue is added to printing ink, cosmetics, paints, plastics, and enamel finishing for automotive and other appliances. The remaining black iron oxide is applied as a pigment for polishing substances, ferrites, medicine, metallurgy, magnetic inks, and also in the electronics industry
Key Market Players:
- Samarco Mineracao S.A.
- Rio Tinto plc
- Vale S.A.
- Anglo American plc
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd.
News and Events:
- September 20, 2022- On Tuesday, Fortescue Metals Group, based in Australia, stated that they plan to invest around USD 6.2 billion to stop the use of fossil fuels in order to reach the real zero terrestrial emissions goal covering all of its iron ore operations by the decade end.
- Silicon Prices: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/silicon-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2022-10-11
- Silver Prices: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/silver-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2022-10-12
- 1,3-Propanediol Prices: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/13-propanediol-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2022-10-12
- 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Prices: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/14-butanediol-14-bd-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2022-10-12
- 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Prices: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/14-dimethylbenzene-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2022-10-12
- 2-Amenoethanol Prices: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/2-amenoethanol-prices-trend-forecasts-provided-by-procurement-resource-2022-10-17
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | Europe & Africa: +44-702-402-5790 | APAC: +91-8586081494
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA