The latest report titled “Adipic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Adipic Acid.
|Product Name||Adipic Acid|
|Process Included||Adipic Acid Production From Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage|
Adipic Acid Production From Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidisation
Adipic Acid Production From Butadiene via Carbonylation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material BalanceRaw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital InvestmentLand and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, UtilitiesFixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance ChargesFinancing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on LoansDepreciation ChargesGeneral Sales and Admin CostsProduction Cost Summary|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Adipic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Adipic Acid Production Process:
1. Adipic Acid Production From Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Adipic Acid production using Cyclohexene via Oxidative Cleavage. The process uses hydrogen peroxide in order to form adipic acid with water as a waste product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/adipic-acid-production-from-cyclohexene-via-oxidative-cleavage/requestsample
2. Adipic Acid Production From Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidisation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Adipic Acid production through Cyclohexanone and Cyclohexanol via Oxidisation. The production of adipic acid is done using cyclohexanone and cyclohexanol, when combined known as KA oil (ketone-alcohol oil), using oxidation. During the process, many steps are taken to oxidise KA oil with nitric acid, which results in the production of adipic acid with glutaric and succinic acids as by-products.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/adipic-acid-production-from-cyclohexanone-and-cyclohexanol-via-oxidization/requestsample
3. Adipic Acid Production From Butadiene via Carbonylation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Adipic Acid production using Butadiene via Carbonylation. Adipic acid is made as a by-product of the carbonylation of butadiene.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/adipic-acid-production-from-butadiene-via-carbonylation/requestsample
Adipic acid, also known as hexanedioic acid, is an organic compound with the formula (CH2)4(COOH)2. It is among the most important dicarboxylic acid. It is a white crystalline powder that is produced as a precursor for the production of nylon. It is insoluble in water. Adipic acid has a melting point of 152oC and has the lowest acidity of commonly used food acids. It is primarily used to make plastics and foams.
Adipic acid is a monomer that is used in producing polyamide 6.6 pellets and other polyamides or polymers that are employed as polyurethane for flexible and semi-rigid foams and in engineering plastics. Adipic acid is also used to make Nylon 66, primarily owing to its exceptional lightweight, mechanical, and temperature-resistant properties in the automotive sector.
Furthermore, the growing demand for lightweight engineering plastic will further the market’s growth. Due to recent economic and environmental concerns, advanced plastic materials are being used by automobile manufacturers to reduce weight and make a vehicle more fuel-efficient. Therefore, the high rate of production, along with increasing sales of light-duty vehicles, will likely further the adipic acid market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Adipic Acid Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Adipic Acid market?
• What are the various processes used for Adipic Acid production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Adipic Acid?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Adipic Acid?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Adipic Acid?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Adipic Acid?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Adipic Acid production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Adipic Acid production?
• What is the time frame for Adipic Acid plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Adipic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aerosole Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aerosole
- Allyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-alcohol
- Allyl Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA