Regardless of your technical experience or aptitude as a technical wizard, AZ-900 is for everyone and anybody seeking a basic understanding of Azure cloud services. Even recent grads can take this test to obtain expertise in Azure basics and advance their careers as cloud experts. Whether you work as a System Administrator, Software Developer, Sales and Marketing representative, or in procurement, you will need to learn about cloud services. The AZ-900 exam assesses a fundamental understanding of cloud concepts and Azure services. You can find hundreds of azure 900 courses on the internet which prepare you for the Microsoft Azure certification. Here is a brief guide on how you can prepare for the AZ 900 exam.
All about the Azure certification
There are numerous Microsoft Azure certifications, but the Microsoft Azure certification for AZ 900 exam, compared to other Microsoft role-based tests, has an ‘Easy’ difficulty level. Candidates applying for the AZ-900 exam should have a fundamental understanding of cloud services and how they can be used through Microsoft Azure. The test is designed for applicants who are just starting with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
The azure certification training and courses are a tool for preparing for the exam if you are not comfortable with studying on your own.
What does the exam consist of?
The AZ 900 exam includes questions from four modules, as indicated below. Before taking the test, you should familiarise yourself with these four modules.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Module 2: Core Azure Services
Azure architectural components, services and solutions, and administration tools are all accessible.
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Compliance standards, security, and the safeguarding of sensitive consumer data.
Module 4: Azure Pricing, Service Level Agreements, and Life Cycles
Azure support plans, Azure pricing, Azure SLAs, and the service lifecycle
What are the benefits of taking the exam?
Earning the Microsoft azure certification in the AZ-900 exam can be a great way to learn the basics of cloud computing and security. It gives you foundational knowledge of Azure. Following is a list of benefits you could get through the AZ-900 exam certification.
Even if you have a non-technical background, if you are engaged in acquiring and selling cloud services, this test will be extremely valuable to you.
- The AZ-900 exam tests your knowledge of the core and fundamental concepts of Azure and allows you to take the advanced certifications in the field.
- The AZ-900 Exam benefits those with some general IT experience or expertise.
- The AZ-900 exam is useful for those who wish to certify their fundamental understanding of cloud services or solutions.
How can you prepare for the exam?
The Azure AZ-900 exam is considered a beginner’s exam compared to other Microsoft role-based exams. For this exam, you are not expected to have any previous experience or understanding of cloud computing or to be a programming master to pass it. To do this, there are certain things to keep in mind, such as:
- Know the details of the exam. Microsoft AZ-900 Exam consists of 40-60 questions. Several questions are asked during the test, including short answers, multiple choice, case studies, drag and drop, mark review, and so on. The AZ-900 exam has a passing score of 700.
- Exam duration – 85 minutes
- Microsoft provides a series of free online learning courses for mastering AZ-900 principles. Make sure you go through them.
- Take multiple mock tests.
- You can even opt for an azure certification training or course that would take you through the concepts and modules that could come in the exam.
What is the azure certification cost for the AZ-900 exam?
If you attend the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals, you will be given a free coupon to take the exam. Otherwise, the azure certification cost for the AZ-900 exam is $99 (USD).
A Microsoft Certification can help you gain professional recognition, receive a promotion, or even start a new career in technology. Furthermore, unlike other Azure role-based tests, the AZ-900 exam does not require prior experience. Thus, you can easily pass the exam if you have a basic understanding of the concepts and logical reasoning, without even having to go through multiple trainings and courses.
For more Read – fgtnews